I had my blog topic  on Water for today. I had all the great facts on 8 glasses of 8oz of water and what you need to do to get there if you are not there yet. Then the formula that I follow on how I  get my water intake…….Then It happened……..Technology failed me! Can you believe it? I lost my blog. It is floating in the dark world of deleted cyber-space. Yup, accidentally pushed the Delete button. That. Just. Happened. Ugh, maybe a back up, write everything on paper first, then type it up. Nah, that takes too much time. Besides, my kids see any kind of paper, whether it be a bill, a card, construction paper, newspaper, even toilet paper; it winds up as a decorated paper airplane. Never fails. Gotta give them credit for their creativity though. I have seen some pretty interesting folds.

So in lieu of my fascinating water facts, which we should be drinking half our weight in ounces of water a day, I will share with you my story about my struggle with drinking water.

As the summer months creep closer and closer it is getting hotter and hotter here in Texas and the need for water in my body increases. Working outside with the animals, i sweat buckets of water. Sure it would be easy to drink from the water hose, as I used to do as a child, but I just can’t. Not anymore. See once you learn something it is difficult to unlearn it. Let me explain in a back story: After starting on my healthy living journey, I try to learn as much as possible and as quickly as possible. One topic I researched is Water. In our cities our water is pumped up from the aquifer, and then poisoned by things like Chlorine and Fluoride. Most people don’t give these a second thought, “the water has always been “cleaned” this way”. But, why those two chemicals that have been known to cause serious health problems in people?

Drinking Fluoride is about as safe as drinking arsenic. It even says on the toothpaste box. “If swallowed call poison control” Yet it is put into our drinking water. Hmm, i don’t know about you but drinking a poison does not go well with me. Chlorine is used as a disinfectant in the treatment plants to keep bacteria from growing and poisoning us. However the affects of ingesting chlorine is more harmful that originally thought back in the mid 1800’s when chlorine was first introduced to our drinking water as a way to cure typhoid, cholera and dysentery. According to the Environmental Protection Agency Americans are consuming 300-600 times the amount of chlorine that is considered safe to ingest*.

So these two chemicals are literally keeping me from drinking water. Until I got a water filter system. One that filters out the harmful chemicals that were put in to “clean” our water. Yup, I have now been able to drink my water with the peace of mind knowing that I can drink clean filtered water as God intended to help sustain my body. Modern science has come a long way. Our thinking though, may still be trying to catch up. In my experience after drinking clean filtered water and then trying to drink a glass of tap anywhere else, makes my stomach turn. I am human, I forget, not everyone has filtered water. Bottled water is a whole other issue, I’ll save that for another blog. For now, the fight to drink my daily allotted amount of water goes on. If I forget to filter the water, then I’ll just have to wait. It doesn’t take too long, but that is something I am happy to live with.

Like me on Facebook: Floresville Herbal Nutrition

fhn.kyaniviral.com/triangle for product information

fhn.kyaniviral.com/justpushplay for business opportunity, Your name, email, and number ONLY come to me.

HAVE A GREAT DAY FULL OF LOVE, HAPPINESS, AND LAUGHTER!

Sources: *http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/08/15/chlorine-is-toxic-what-you-need-to-know-about-chlorine-your-health/

Advertisements